Job LocationAurora Gold Mine
Assistant to HSE Manager or department head for mostly documentation and office works.
- Male, 18-35 years old
- University or above degree, HSE certification preferred
- HSE documentation and managerial experience required, Mines experience preferred
- Good communication, coordination ability, and teamwork spirit.
- Proficient in MS suits and English, a second language is preferred.
- Keen interest in mine and field works.
1. HSE documents drafting, editing and proofreading of Chinese HSE and Managerial rules.
2. Reviewing and posting HSE regulations.
3. Assist department head in daily HSE management activities.
4. Handle daily office works.
5. Liaison and communicate with other departments on HSE issues in Aurora Mine site.
Please send all applications via email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY