The incumbent is required to provide reliable and safe driving services for the transportation of goods and material to and from different locations in a timely manner. They inspect and maintain their trucks, oversee the loading and offloading of goods, and report any damages or delays on the road.
- Sound Secondary Education
- Valid driver’s licence with licence classes: Motor Lorry
- Practical competency
- Minimum two (2) years work experience in an as a Moto Lorry.
Clean driving record,Honest,Reliable,Flexible,Customer service,Basic maintenance knowledge,Physical fitness and strength,Efficient,time-management,Problem-solving and Detail-oriented.
- Customer service and administration skills
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Able to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- Performing basic repairs and maintenance in the event of accident or breakdown while in transit
- Safely securing heavy loads and large goods for transport
- Organising the most efficient route from pickup point to drop off point
- Keeping informed of road closures, accidents and traffic diversions
- Organising multiple drop-offs and deliveries in each working day
- Supervising and assisting with the loading and unloading of deliveries into the lorry
- Updating vehicle log books, recording deliveries and tracking mileage
- Ensure customer are greeting good and that they recevie good customer service
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers
- Lifting and carrying goods
- Completing delivery paperwork
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY