Job Location622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue
The Truck Driver is responsible for transporting manpower, materials and/or equipment to the project sites in a safe and timely manner.
- Previous experience will be an asset
- Sound Secondary School education
- Must be able to do basic reading and writing, e.g. on sand slips, worksheets, etcc.
- Move materials/manpower to various site operations in a safe and secure manner
- Transport loam, sand, crusher run, etc. from pits on to project sites, stock pile materials
- Conduct daily inspections and report any defects to Operations to rectify
- Maintain truck documents
Will be discussed at the interview
We prefer that persons apply IN PERSON at our 622 'A' Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue location (Opposite the Dynasty Restaurant). CVs can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must possess a valid police clerance, 6 passport size pictures, copy of their TIN, NIS, ID/Passport and Birth Certificate.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY