Job LocationJade's Wok (Giftland Mall)
We are looking for a dedicated, creative Service Supervisor to join our team. The responsibilities of the Service Supervisor include managing food and beverage operations and standards, adhering to budgets and training food and beverage staff, and handling customer complaints.
To be a successful food and beverage Supervisor, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as experience at ordering just the right amount of inventory to last until the next delivery.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverages.
- Culinary or food service management certificate may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Supervise food and beverage staff.
Attractive Salary and Health Benefits
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY