Data Entry Clerk
Job LocationTurkeyen, Georgetown
The Data Programming Clerk works with the department to ensure all aspects of entering the goods received from suppliers are completed accurately and in a time effective manner.
Education: Five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of English and Math\
Experience: Six (6) months to one (1) year experience in data entry.
Experience in a retail industry would be an asset
- Enter goods into system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare purchase orders for goods received from overseas suppliers.
- Update details of cost and price for goods in the system.
- Print labels and barcodes for goods entered. Ensure that code printed matches the physical item.
- Respond to inquiries regarding data entered.
- Carry out price checks when needed.
- Ensure data entry area is clean and clear.
- Ensure Goods are not stored in the office.
- Communicate all data updates with respective department Team Leader.
- Process and submit suppliers’ claims for losses and damages.
- Process promotional pricing for sale events and promotions.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicants can email their application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Giftland Group of Companies
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY