Job Locationoff shore
The Production Technician is responsible for operating plant process and utility systems effectively and safety, as well as facilitating routine maintenance by isolations and reinstatement.
- Proven experience and/or qualified to N/SVQ Hydrocarbon Processing Level 2 or similar qualification level from country of origin.
- 3 years’ experience of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities.
- Knowledge of ESD F&G and DCS operation.
- Good understanding of Permit to Work, Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent
- Ensure that Operations and Maintenance Contractor and local regulatory compliance is met in all aspects of work.
- Start up, Operate, Monitor and Shut Down Process and Utility systems.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize process parameters (Level, flow, temperature, pressure etc) within operating requirements.
- Work to O&M Contractor Management System policies and procedures in particular Isolation Standards, and Permit to Work.
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Facilitate maintenance operations by applying/removing isolations as required.
- Operation under PTW system, Toolbox Talk and Risk Assessments.
- Carry out Emergency Response Role.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY