Chef ( Kitchen Assistant )
Job Location173 Mandela Avenue, Alexander Village, Georgetown, Guyana
Eco-Garden International Vegetarian Restaurant is looking for a mature person
to join our dynamic and friendly team who is passionate and has experience in filling the position for Chef / Kitchen Assistant.
3:00AM - 11:00 PM Mon - Sat
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Mon- Sat
- Certificate in culinary arts/cooking/catering from a recognized institution.
- Atleast 1 year experience in the Culinary/Hospitality Sector.
- Food Handlers Certificate.
- Valid Police Clearance.
- Ability to work in fast paced enviroment.
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service for duties punctually, in the correct uniform, clean and neatly pressed.
- Liaise with kitchen Supervisior on duty for specific instuctions/requests.
- Assist with food preparation.
- Drain, dry and stack Utensils and other items after washing.
- Clean stove, oven, grill, refrigerators, and using cleaning solutions, brushes and wash cloths.
- Check equipment daily to ensure they are in good working condition and promptly report any defects/ malfunctions to the Head Chef.
- Carry out duties as assigned, also refer to cleaning schedules and perform the necessary duties
To be discussed at the interview.
Please send resume with pictures of necessary qulafications to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to 173 Mandela Avenue Alexander Village, Georgetown, Guyana to fill out an application form and begin the interview process.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY