Marketing Relationship Representative
Effectively markets the CAGE Brand to create loyalty and boost revenue, by assisting players in exploring new games. Organizes player engagement and retention initiatives to grow base and enhance retention. Gathers information for player tracking module. Acts as liaison between players and team members to resolve issues and retain loyalty. Executes co-and cross-promotions to assist agents in generating and increasing revenue. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Training in customer service.
- Execute co- and cross-promotions to assist in generating and increasing revenue, in keeping with the promotional schedule.
- Demonstrate terminals and train players on how to play games.
- Assist players in exploring games and building awareness of promotional activities.
- Act as liaison for agents and players, in providing timely feedback regarding communicating and/or resolving Agent and player practices, ideas and concerns.
- Gather player information on electronic media and input it into the database.
- Assist with the implementation and deployment of agent and player surveys.
- Assist in the implementation and/or deployment of promotional materials and/or merchandise.
- Promote the marketing of the company’s products, in keeping with Corporate Marketing Strategy and CAGE Mission
- Must Possess a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license.
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com.
** Only applications selected for an interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY