Job Location1999-2002 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
The Drivers undertake various transporting duties. They transport products, materials, equipment and company staff to and from specified locations.
Under the direction and control of the Administrative Manager, the incumbent shall possess:
- Five (5) years Driving Experience
- Valid Driver’s License: - Car, Van, Mini-bus and Lorry
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Administrative Manager
To be discussed at interview.
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to email@example.com
On or before 6th December, 2022
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY