Job LocationGeorgetown/Peter's Hall
We are looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our trucking operations. The logistics coordinator will be responsible for organizing, providing and managing efficient transportation solutions for our clients.
A successful logistics coordinator should be able to promptly resolve logistics issues and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- High school diploma required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics management required.
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and GPS software.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of cargo.
- Monitoring deliveries, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving trucking issues.
- Answering client queries via email/phonecalls.
- Ensuring there is adequate workforce
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY