Business Development Manager
Job Location27 Hadfield Street, Georgetown
The Business Development Manager will lead a Sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team. He /She will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to upper management.
- BSc. /MSc. in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or a related field will be an asset
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager who consistently meet or exceeded targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Active listener
- Effective use of the CRM to better manage leads, contacts and clients
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Critical thinker
- Ability to lead and guide a Team of Sales Representative
- Ability to analyze, prepare and disseminate Sales reports to upper management
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ability to design, create and deliver sales trainings.
- Any other duties assigned.
Click here to apply: https://smrtr.io/b8PTq
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY