Job LocationTurkeyen, Greater Georgwtown
Job Description for Time Keeper
The Time Clerk provides information and assistance to employees and the general public regarding human resources activities, processes, policies, and procedures, prepares various correspondence and memoranda and coordinates activities related to area of assignment.
- At least five (5) subjects at CXC level inclusive of Math, English A and Accounts Grades 1 to 3.
- Prior experience in the accounting field will be an asset.
Responsibilities Include (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Compile employee time data and prepare reports from the time keeping system for absenteeism and lateness.
- Review and calculated time deductions for employees.
- Verify attendance and absence by reviewing time sheets, leave reports and employee work schedule to ensure the accuracy of deductions, if any.
- Assist managers, supervisors and employees with edits or questions regarding time records
- Work with employee and or supervisor to resolve errors (i.e. missed scans, meal break adjustments, and correct job details).
- Exporting and importing of employees work schedules using the time keeping software
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records for employees before each pay period i.e. weekly, fortnightly and monthly
- Perform any other duties with in the HR department that will be assigned from time to time.
Salaries and benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for the in the contract of employment.
Interested applicant (s) can send appication to:
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY