Trainee Technical Representative
Job LocationStabroek, Georgetown
To provide prompt, courteous, professional-quality consultative service to a portfolio of Body Shops, and Authorized Paint Resellers. This includes maintaining meaningful customer relationships and assisting with implementing strategic marketing plans through the use of approved selling techniques as outlined in franchise procedures.
- Customer Focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Vision & Values
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Technical Skills
- Driver’s License: Car/Van
Automotive Art Guyana is a retailer/distributor of automotive paints, car care, tools, lubricants, tyres, etc. Visit us at www.automotiveart.com/guyana.
- Provide the highest standard of courteous service to each customer.
- Acknowledge and recognize in a friendly manner, all customers over the phone and in person.
- Responsible for developing close working relationships with customers so as to provide consultative advice on the implementation/best use of products.
- Acquiring and maintaining thorough product knowledge of all items represented by Automotive Art, especially as they relate to the Paint and Body Shop Market Segment.
Full package to be discussed further.
Mandatory 6-month Training for the successful candidate, related to products, their functions, and the refinishing system, both theoretical and practical.
Automotive Art invests in your professional development through certified face to face and online courses. Topics range from Customer Service, Sales, Goal Setting, Time Management, and Communication.
Interested Persons can send their applications with a CV and a Resume to the Operations Manager, SEBCO/Automotive Art, Stabroek, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY