Trainee Sales Representative
Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Trainee Sales Representative is responsible to the Marketing Manager for learning the sales process by completing assignments and training program in a timely manner.
Passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics. A sound secondary education is also acceptable.
Training in customer service and/or sales from a recognized institution would be advantageous.
- Motivated, responsible, results driven with a neat and tidy appearance.
- Must be the holder of a valid licence for car.
- At least 2 years' experience in a sales related position.
- Learning sales process by completing rotation in sales section.
- Observing sales process by travelling with Sales Representatives and visiting customers.
- Practicing sales process with current and new customers while adhering to established sales steps.
- Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications with detailed resume should be sent no later than Friday, February 12, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY