- To operate an automobile, small truck, forklift or delivery van to transport cargo and other materials from one point to another.
- To receive and or dispatch cargo.
- Provide excellent support service to customers in a courteous, prompt and efficient manner
- Minimum of three GCE/CXC O-level passes including Math and English
- At least two (2) years experience in a similar activity.
- A valid driver’s permit with a clean driving record.
- Applicable Forklift/truck/lorry Drivers Operating license.
- Operate forklift//pick-up/vehicles etc for the movement of cargo from various locations in a safe and responsible manner to avoid accidents, loss of life and undue wear and tear/repairs
- Responsible for the collection and transportation of customers’ cargo.
- Assist with checking Company equipment and machinery on a regular basis i.e. oil, water, brake fluid, battery water, etc so as to ensure proper functioning of vehicles.
- Liaise with and/or report any defects or malfunction of any equipment in use in the Warehouse.
- Responsible for loading and off-loading of containers on a regular basis.
- Perform such other duties outside the normal scope of responsibilities that may be required to maximize the efficiency, productivity, teamwork, customer relations and enhance the entire operations of the company
Should you meet the requirements and skill competencies listed above, please forward your application and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or NR2 Plantation Rome North, East Bank Demerara Guyana no later than November 30th 2022 with the subject “Application for Forklift Operator/Driver”.
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY