Customer Service Associate
Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The Customer Service Associate role is primarily responsible for the processing of inbound and outbound calls, scheduling appointments, and resolving scheduling issues. This position will also be responsible for ensuring a quality customer experience throughout the entire product installation process.
- 5 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent. Diploma in a related field preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills are needed.
- Successful completion of a customer service qualifications and training course
Attention to Detail
Quality of Service
- Receive and respond to inbound telephone calls involving scheduling/rescheduling, order modifications, customer payment processing, and basic inquiries from customers, clients, and servicers.
- Properly document all internal and external systems and maintain a record of all events pertaining to each request.
- Act as a liaison between customers, clients, and service providers.
- Timely communication provided to each internal department to address issues and/or complaints.
- Escalate issues per established procedures.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, quality of communication, customer satisfaction, first-contact resolution, and attendance.
- Required to successfully complete a customer service training course, which includes paid training for your first two weeks.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY