Job LocationMatthew's Ridge Region one
The HSE Officer is responsible for supporting management in establishing and continuously improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) culture within the worksite. He/she will assist with implementing the HSE management systems, monitoring HSE objectives and assessing risks; preparing and monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures; compliance audits and self-audits
-Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- 1-2 years of experience in a safely related position or HSE Discipline is preferred
- Knowledge of the OSHA Safety Standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- facilities, equipment, and PPE, and standardize operating procedures.
- Organize or participate in emergency rescue drills of the subsidiary company, and do the detection of underground occupational health protection dust.
- An in-depth worksite safety inspection, the safety hazards, and unsafe factors found, put forward rectification advice and urge the rectification department to implement rectification, and put forward suggestions to improve safety production management.
- Participate in revising the subsidiary's safety production occupational health responsibility system, safety production rules and regulations, operating procedures, and production safety accident emergency rescue plan
- Other duties as required by management.
Please send us your resume to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6854067 for further information.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY