This is a part-time position, and you will be working from home.
As a New Guyana School Sales Associate, you are actively creating new business and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help people succeed. You use your business acumen to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What competencies should I have?
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a similar role
- Exemplary prospecting skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to network – connections to the business community
- Computer literacy – High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email, and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use.
- Preferrably 22 years to 40 years old.
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
Prospecting for new clients
Adding value with current clients to maintain relationships and prospect for new business
Strictly commission with incentives.
Send email with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY