Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Successful applicants are required to Sell the Company's products to customers and arrange for adequate stock; maintain customer service and relations and handle customer complaints; observe traffic regulations and keep vehicle in working order; maintain performance and quality standards.
- 3 Subjects CXC/GCE 'O' Level or Sound Secondary Education
- 2- 3 years Related Work Experience
- Valid Driver's License for Lorry
- Assist in analyzing customer feedback, improve customer relations and service, and provide responses to Brand Managers/Supervisors.
- Advise on corrective action to resolve customer service complaints and certify the adherance to corrective action within the established timeframe.
- Collect Route Book, check list of customers to be serviced and pick up stationery.
- Follow the correct safety procedures to prevent damage to the goods being transported.
- Order new stock and check if it is in good condition and accurately invoiced when collected.
- Discuss with Manager any problems/experiences encountered during selling activity.
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development
- Et cetera
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY