Job Location32 Track A, Farm, East Bank Demerara
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Ex Military/ Police background
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid security firearm license
- Previous security-related work experience preferred
- Ability to stay levelheaded and respond quickly in stressful situations
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking, and standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertion as needed
- Working knowledge of basic security techniques
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary & Benefits will be discussed at Interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY