Job LocationParcel No. 4720-4800 Industrial Reserve, Mandela Avenue, G/town
A foreman in essence is responsible for coordinating tasks for the day, creating schedules for workers, oversee quality of the site, and managing the budget.
Suitable engineering (Diploma from GTI or other recognised institution) qualification to understand the technical aspects of the job, production processes, equipment, etc.
- Skill to meet the demands of the job.
- Mechanical ability
- Familiarity with Production control ,Quality control, Safety practices, Machine management, Record keeping,Costing and Estimating.
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Understanding of hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Coordinating tasks according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and site reports (daily, weekly & monthly) via timesheets & worksheets
- Monitoring attendance of crew, via timesheets & worksheets
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guaranteeing that all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervising the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolving problems when they arise
- Preparing & verifying requisitions for materials needed on site
- Assigning & monitoring all site operations
- Attending monthly meetings (internal & with clients) and all site related meetings
- Updating weekly work schedule for all sites
Will be further discussed at the interview
Interested applicants can submit their complete CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com. You can also submit your application to our headoffice at Parcel No. 4720-4800 Industrial Reserve, Mandela Av., G/town, Guyana.
Applicants must be able to provide a copy of their ID/Passport, TIN, NIS, a recent police clearance, birth certificate and certificates to support stated qualifications
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY