Job Location31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-rust, Georgetown
The Accounts Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all tasks in the Accounts Department are completed on a timely basis.
CRITERIA: Diploma in Accounting/ACCA level 3 or any equivalent qualifications. 5 years working
experience in the accounts department and any management-related position.
ISO training certificates (if achieved)
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively complete the tasks entrusted.
- Capacity to easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Ability to learn quickly and attention to detail.
- Proactive, critical thinker.
Must have a police clearance
- Act as the supervisor in the absence of the admin supervisor. Ensure the accounts and admin department runs efficiently and effectively.
- QB Financial & POS Update & Backup on Server
- Review Payroll
- Review Utility payments before sent to pay
- Review NIS & PAYE & send for payment
- Stock Audit
- Verify check off slip and the deposit slip
- Imported Invoices
- Balance all major GL’s and investigate discrepancies
- Back up on the external drive All documents from the Backup checklist
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY