Job LocationCharlestown, Georgetown, Guyana
The purpose of the job is to carry out treatments for Healthcare Service at Commercial and Industrial customers in the safest and most professional manner, efficiently and economically, without risk to customers, other people, animals and property while ensuring customer satisfaction.
Minimum 5 CXC passes Advance level or Higher.
Driver's license for car, light, and or heavy vehicles - this is Mandatory.
Defensive Driving - an advantage but not mandatory.
20 years and over
You will report directly to the Service Controller and Field Supervisor with your daily functional responsibilities which fall in line to the Operations Manager and General Manager.
2. Receive and review your worksheets daily, clarifying with the service controller any special work or items not clearly understood, ensuring that that quota of work for any given day is expeditiously completed.
3. Ensure that all materials required for the day’s worksheet is obtained and packed into the service vehicle prior to leaving for the day’s work.
4. Carry out Healthcare services offered by Rentokil Initial which entails current offerings and future innovations as contracted to at customer premises.
5. Comprehensively and legibly fill out Service cards, job cards, service report forms and other documents accurately reflecting time spent and services done, quantities done and comments to any conditions which may impede our objectives
6. Report to customers by issuing a copy of the service report – either physical report or via utilization of the service trak application requiring signing via the phones. In addition, verbally and written communication with the customer if possible with the view obtaining feedback as to their level of satisfaction and concerns.
7. Collect payments as requested by the company, cheques or cash for Healthcare services or any other services delivered by the company and issue Temporary receipts for all payments collected.
8. Submit all payments directly to the designated personnel at the office, ensuring that collections are balanced with the Temporary Receipts, the Worksheets and what the company requested to be collected.
9. All the company’s uniforms, vehicle equipment, preparations and documentation are for the expressed use of carrying out the company’s business. These may not be used for any other purpose, whatever, unless prior authorization is given by the company’s management.
10. Ensure that the vehicle assigned to you is kept secured, clean, tidy, well maintained to a safe road worthy condition with adequate supply of gas and oil at all times and that it is courteously and lawfully driven.
11. Ensure that the equipment assigned to you are kept secure and in a good working condition at all times and that all preparations are kept secured.
12. Accurately record the vehicle mileage at the time of purchase of petrol on the company’s fuel card. The Healthcare Service Technician is not authorized to purchase items other than fuel for the assigned company vehicle on the company’s account.
13. Ensure that you carry an adequate range of consumables in sufficient quantities to complete the anticipated day’s work.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop off applications:
Rentokil Initial Guyana Limtied
Lot 8 Charles & Drysdale Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY