Sales & Marketing Representative
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Sales & Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s services.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field required.
• One (1) to three (3) years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
• Excellent selling, negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Excellent sales and customer service skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Prioritizing, time management, organizational skills, relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
The Sales & Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company’s services which includes:
• Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and potential clients.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Collaborates with management to develop branding messages.
• Identifies target customers and markets.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
• Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; make recommendations based on analysis.
• Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Directors and Managers.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Email Application to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY