Job LocationLot 2A First Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Machine Operator sets up, maintain and operate machinery and ensure the continuous and efficient running of production. The goal will be to ensure that production are carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Proven experience as a Machine Operator/On the job experience
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools would be an asset.
- Understanding of production procedures/on the job work instructions.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (External Settings)
- All relevant paperwork is received before starting production.
- Assign tasks to assistants.
- Feed raw material to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix operating issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Monitor all packers, assistant and porters that may have been assigned.
- Report all issues during production to the appropriate person.
- Make sure the area is clean before your shift ends
- Properly hand over of all documented instructions at the end of shift.
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress
To be discussed at the interview
Submit an application to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
or send an email to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY