Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department. The Accounts Clerk must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance would be an asset
Experience using an integrated accounting software is considered an asset
Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Posting of Journals – Sales/Cost Of Goods Sold Daily
- Posting Deposits Slips & Balance Safe/Sales Daily
- Posting Other company POS Swipes (UL/MVP-GBTI) daily
- Posting wholesale credit invoices and supplier bills daily
- Updating of VAT sheet daily
- Updating of VAT entries
- Prepare Receivables Summary Report Daily
- Filing – Journals, Correspondences, Advices, Telex Voucher, Cheque Vouchers, Supplier Bills
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send apllication (s) to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY