Parts Sales Supervisor
Job LocationEast Bank Demerara
To supervise the commercial team to ensure that the company’s sales target are met.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Marketing or Management.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in Sales and Marketing or a similar field.
- Experience in the technical field would be an asset.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to adopt to changing priority schedules
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Good communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Implement strategies to grow parts sales.
- Build relationship with key customers.
- Review reports and identify areas for improvements.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- Supervision of employees.
Machinery Corporation of Guyana Limited offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package; including subsidized meals, non-contributory medical and life insurance, pension, uniforms, monthly incentives, continuous professional development trainings, paid monthly time off, credit union.
Submit Letter of Application and Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to the Human Resources Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 26 Providence, East Bank Demerara on or before 30th November, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY