Job LocationDiamond East Bank Demerara
Guyana Beverages Inc is seeking to recruit excellent communicator and effective leader who can oversee muliple team members to full the position of Accounts Supervisor. The Acconts Supervisor function is to ensure that all financial and accounting operations within the finance department run smoothly. Also oversee the work of junior accounting staff, review financial statements to ensure accuracy, and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- High School Diploma
- Completed CAT
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Supervisory training would be considered an asset.
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to account clerks as well as junior accounting staff
- Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
- Prepare weekly Account Receivables report
- Preparing logistical Inventory Reports
- Prepare weekly collection report
- Preparation of monthly Revenue report
- Prepare depreciation schedule
Renumeration package is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualification.
The Human Resources Manager
Guyana Beverages Inc.
Plot 4 A "Area AA1" Plantation Great, Diamond EBD
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY