Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The drive will be responsible for transporting staff and equipment’s to and from clients along with assisting with other duties
- Transporting company materials and other items to clients and staff
- Inspect the truck being driven on a daily basis (before leaving the compound)
- Confirm that all materials are on truck before leaving the compound
- Should be able to multitask
- Capable of following instructions
- Must have a valid driver’s license (Motor lorry, Car etc.)
- Complete primary or secondary education
- Assist porters once the need arises
- Use navigation application to determine the best route
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Arrive to destinations in a timely manner
To be discussed at the interview.
Candidate interested in this position can send their resume to the following email or visit our office, kindly address applications to:
Human Resources Department
Cevon’s Waste Management
1 Mandela Avenue, Georgetown
Email Address: hr@cevon’s.com
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY