Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
This position is a great opportunity for locals only! The Logistics Coordinator supports work in-country to manage the EPC"s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management
- 5-10 years" experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven oral, written and active- listening skills
- Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Material Management Skills
- Strong understanding of the capabilities and limitations of Logistics Contractors
- General knowledge of local and national environmental and regulatory requirements
- Data Entry Processing
- Record Keeping
- Local transport and in-country Logistics Capabilities
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV along with copies of all your valid qualification certificates along with a cover letter detailing why you should be accepted for this position. CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY