Business Development Officer (Industrial & Janitorial)
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (Industrial and Janitorial)
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management or Marketing plus 3+ years of sales experience
- B2B sales experience would be an asset
- Strong oral and written and communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Must hold a valid driver's license with access to a vehicle
- Developing the industrial and janitorial range of products
- Servicing existing customers and growing customer base
- Meet and exceed customers satisfaction and expectations
- Maintain accounts receivable within approved credit limit and terms
- Timely submission of visitation reports and market information
- Product testing and demonstrations
- Consistency in achieving the company's targets
- Proactive planning and follow-up
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY