Job LocationBerbice, NWD
Reporting directly to the Quality System Manager and the Operation Manager, the Quality Officer ensures the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, including the Food Safety and Hygiene as well as respect of procedures under Organic Certification, ESR and Fair Trade certification.
Among responsibilities are : Daily control of the quality of raw materails received, daily control of production (Critical control points, product specifications), control of procedures mentioned above, control of Licences and H&S protocole, including COVID protocole. Daily control of finished products, incubation, test, and validation of batches. Daily control of sanitation procedures as per IFS. Daily control of drying and stamoing of batch numbers on finished product as per Purchase Orders. Control of labelling, Counting of damages and reporting, and others as specified by IFS.
Please note that this position is in Rosignol, Berbice. The Company does not provide accommodation. Successfull applicant will need to seek accomodation.
- Certificate from the school of Agriculture or Degree from the University of Guyana in food manufacturing, agriculture or science
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English and proficient in written and oral communication. Good reporting skills
- Preferably (2) years work experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of French or Spanish would be a plus
- Do a quality test of all finished products within 24 hours of production
- Ensure through regular checks that procedures are respected particularly in view of the Food Defense V6 of the IFS.
- Ensure that all EOS and NOP procedures are respected at factory and on the trucks and ships bringing raw materials to the factory and Finished products to the Logistics Center
- Ensure that the preparation of production is done properly, quality, counts, damage prevention and security.
- Do random checks in production lines during production and verify compliance to Critical Control Points.
- Ensure that staff comply to BSCI, FFL, IFS and organis regulations at all time.
- Validate quality of finish product in collaboration with QSEM
- Assit the QSEM in quartely audits.
From 100K GYD GROSS (salary + allowance).
Incentive Scheme based on results and consumer satisfaction.
Once the customer returns a 100% satisfied delivery, Incentive scheme applies.
not later than February 18 , 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY