Business Developmental Specialist
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling all key sales and marketing activities of the company under the leadership of the Managing Director. Success in this role is measured by the company meeting revenue targets and maintaining a high level of customer service excellence.
Additionally, the candidate also must have a pleasant demeanor, an enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and display confidence in the handling of sensitive matters
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline. Special consideration would be given to holders of a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a business or related discipline.
- A mix of professional certification and self-led learning supported by evidence will also be favorably considered especially where the candidate can demonstrate administrative proficiency with comfort in the fields of sales and marketing, digital marketing and comfort with our areas of expertise.
- Advanced technical writing and document creation skills with proficiency in MS Office
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Proven experience and competence in a range of business development, sales, technical and administrative disciplines.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Support the Managing Director in strategic goal setting, the creation of implementation plans and the execution of the same in furtherance to the growth of the business. Hold the company to the highest standards of administrative and operational excellence.
- Consult and review and continuously improve the sales policies, procedures and instruments that govern the work of the company.
- Engage in marketing resource planning for marketing and resource management for the company.
- Generate lucid, error-free and elegantly formatted documents, reports, plans and other business communication that enables efficient communication and better decision making for the leadership of the company.
- Identify clients and target audiences develop marketing plans with specific objectives in line with the company’s corporate strategy across different channels and segments to acquire new customers.
- Lead the execution of branding/marketing/advertising programs from start to finish with the assistance of the Managing Director, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration efforts.
- Lead in the implementation and use of sales management technology including squeeze pages, CRMs, marketing automation, email marketing and other methods of nurturing leads in an automated fashion.
- Plan execute and manage the sales pipeline of the company with a focus on sales activity and having high-quality conversations with the decision-makers at companies that we are targeting.
- Prepare and deliver market insights and weekly activity reports to the Managing Director on the agreed-upon day and time.
- Carry out all lawful requests made by management.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY