Job LocationLot 'A' Goedverwagting, East Cost Demerara (candidate must be willing to move to Little Diamond, East Bank)
The inventory clerk will be responsible for maintaining and entering all information relating to inventory. The candidate will participate in monthly stock counts and will collate and enter values onto the accounting software.
- - 7 CSEC subjects, grades 1 and 2, inclusive of math and english
- - Currently persuing CAT or similar qualification
- - Strong knowledge of excel and word
- - At least 2 years working experience in a similar position
- - Ability to work independently
- - Ability to work under pressure
- - Ability to multitask
- - Ability to perform tasks with accuracy
- - Availability to work beyond standard working hours to meet reporting deadlines
- Process daily issue of stock to salesmen
- Verify the accuracy of inventory picked to stock request and special orders
- Examine daily reports to ensure salesmen were charged for correct stock, identify and resolve discrepancy
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels and investigates problems
- Records receipts
- Performs monthly and periodic physical stock counts
- Collate stock figures from physical count, enter into accounting software and resolve discrepancies
- Maintain records of incoming containers and related documents
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Inventory Clerk
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY