Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
Responsible for designing and managing the development of business applications that will increase efficiency and productivity. Key responsibilities are to provide system level of support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools and identifies alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
Job Requirements/Specifications Education:
Comptia A+, Comptia Network + and Diploma in Computer Science, Bsc Degree in Computer Science and MCSA/MCSE/MCITP. Or Degree or Diploma in Computer Electronics Degree in Computer Science
Experience: Minimum three (3) years similar experience at an established Organization.
Experience with operating ICT Data Centers servers and storage, e Infrastructure Development, Project Management, end user support, System Design and implementation and management.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Accountable and Responsible for design
End user support
- Working with software developers and other end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Interacting extensively with clients of the company, or within departments.
Researching New Technology
- Being up-to-date with technical developments in the industry by subscribing to tech magazines and participating in developer summits and programs.
- Does research on any reported problem related to computer systems, plans and proposes a solution.
- Study existing business procedures and computer programs
to determine how both could be better organized and structured for the betterment of the organization.
- Study trends in business and be aware of competitors' exploitation of technology.
System Design and Implementation
- Designs solutions for productivity and efficiency of the business. The designing work may be either for customers or for an internal client, which may be another department in the firm
- Recommend technology products (hardware and software) for purchase.
- Creating specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Overseeing the implementation of a new system.
- Supervising proper functioning of a new system as an ongoing process.
- Budgeting Ensuring that budgets are adhered to and deadlines met;
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY