Accountant / Tax Preparer
Job LocationGeorgetown (remote work)
A Canadian accounting firm is looking to hire a motivated and Accountant / Income Tax Preparer for its North American operations. This is a contract position beginning immedialty. Selected candidate will be provided appropriate training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate
- Completed college /university course in business or related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
- Previous experience in a customer service environment would be an asset
- Previousl experience working in a fast-paced environment would be an asset
- Prepare tax returns for individuals and small businesses by reviewing information provided by the client. Reviewing tax documents and financial records, and processing simple to complex income tax returns using our professional software system.
- Communicate with cleint when necessary
- Assist tax supervisor in review and submission of tax returns
- Complete various administrative tasks such as eFile audits, filing, data entry to internal ledgers, preparing and executing client reminder calls
- Ensure client confidentiality and privacy
The job is fast paced and requires an efficient and motivated candidate.
We offer competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Send your application along with a copy of your resume to the email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY