The incumbent is required to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and provide support to management and employees by assisting in daily office needs and carrying out other general administrative activities of the company.
- 5 CSEC grades 1s or 2s (Including Maths and English)
- FIA/CAT qualifications would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Peachtree/Sage 50 or Quickbooks
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Organized, precise, and timely.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Perform the weekly payroll and answer all payroll queries.
- Generating invoices & account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing statutory reports
- Monitor/Control inventory
- Taking and directing phone calls
- Carry out any other related duties.
Will be discussed at the interview.
Applications can be dropped off at our office at 27D Lama Avenue Bel Air Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY