Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will be capable of monitoring and ensuring that all workplace activities are performed with
OSHA’s Compliance which includes the prevention of harm to workers, property, the environment and public.
We are looking for a full-time Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Officer to assist in the development of
Health and Safety Rules/Regulations and act as an advisory to Management.
• Three- Five (3-5) years working experience in the Health and Safety Environment Field.
• Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or any other related discipline.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, OHSAS and NEBOSH standards would be an asset
• Working Knowledge of Local Environmental Legislation
• Proven experience in creating policies and procedures
• In depth knowledge of Local Safety Regulations and Requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Monitor the effective implementation of the Health and Safety System and the Quality Management
• Assist Departments in all issues related to Health, Safety and Quality.
• Organize and conduct HSE Training of Staff e.g., Toolbox Talks, HSE Induction, Orientation Training, etc.
• Conduct risk assessments, safety inspection, equipment inspection, safety audits (internal and external),
monthly HSE management review.
• Issue PPE and Manage stock
• Conduct and Document all accident investigations
• Prepare Health and Safety Documentation for New Tenders
• Attend Vendor HSE Meetings
Kindly send Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY