Business Development Manager
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
At [CompanyX], we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading brands. But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier for people around the world. Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or relavant role
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- BSc/BA in business administration. sales or relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software (i.e., Hubspot, Dynamics 365)
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and select the deals inline with strategies
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Kronoco promotes hybrid and remote work. The successfulk candidate may be required to travel for work. Remuneration will be based on the combination of skills, experience, and qualifications and may include paid travel, medical, dental, life insurance, and paid time off.
Please send resumes and certificate of character (police clearance) to email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY