Customer Service Representative
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic person to fill the role of Customer Service Representative at our Guyana branch at eZone (e-Couriers Ltd.)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing present and future customers with service, information or situation resolution to any emerging problem with accuracy and efficiency in a timely manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, attention to details
• Excellent communication skills
• A team player
• People oriented and results driven
• Persuasive and confident
• High level of personal and professional integrity – honest and ethical
• Attention to detail and deadline oriented
• Good team working skills
• Knowledge of customer service
• Ability to work independently and demonstrative initiative
• Highly motivated
• Business acumen
• High level of dependability – reliable, responsible and dependable at fulfilling obligations
• Entering Customer Data on the software
• Maintains customer accounts by recording account information
• Manage incoming calls
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and handles
complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternative and ensure resolution
• Encourage customer retention and maintain of customer service base
• Provide ongoing customer service support
• Preparation of daily cash for deposit and balance daily cash
• Preparation of deliveries for drivers
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing results as needed
• Ans any other duties to this position
• Complete website data entry for new accounts and updates to exiting customer information
• Contact customers to attain invoice values, verify unknown packages, to confirm HAZMAT
shipments, bonded packages, receivables, EZ Shopper and claims
• Validate all shipping documents e.g. invoices, Bill of Lading etc. for entry into ASYCUDA programme and handover to broker
• Notify customers of all shipment particulars including sailing and arrival dates and invoices to be paid
• Follow up with broker to ensure customs clearance of all shipment
• And any other duties attached to this position
Visit our main office at 224 New Market St. to apply in person.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY