Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the smooth and safe operation of a busy Retail and distribution facility. In addition to managing daily operations, the Warehouse Manager will also be responsible for the future development of systems and procedures that enhance the operation.
Degree or Diploma in Business Operations, Management or a related field.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management in a retail environment.
Several years of progressively responsible experience and familiarity operating computerized inventory systems is required.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage warehouse and receiving major business projects and initiatives.
- Build and maintain a positive, team-oriented culture that demonstrates consistent work practice and integrity.
- Communicate daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal goals and objectives to all levels of associates within the facility. Provide guidance to the warehouse and receiving teams in order to achieve those goals.
- Ensure the warehouse and receiving departments have adequate staffing resources to execute functions and cover workload as per seasonal demand.
- Ensure all necessary Receivings SOP’s and related procedures and processes are documented, implemented, reviewed and adhered to.
- Ensure all necessary Warehouse SOP’s and related procedures and processes are documented, implemented, reviewed and adhered to.
- Ensure all SOPs and processes linked to inventory control are in line with the requirements of the Inventory Management System
- Coordinate with Store Operations for daily replenishments and seasonal demands.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation. Create and implement actions plans that improve operational processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Monitor warehouse productivity and maintain appropriate records.
- Plan and execute stock-taking exercises as per the company’s policies.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application (s) to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY