Bulk Materials Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
The Global Edge is an award-winning recruitment agency connecting projects worldwide with the industry’s most talented project professionals. Our team is currently looking for a Bulk Materials Coordinator.
The Bulk Materials Coordinator will work in-country to manage the EPC"s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications:
Experience: BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- 5-10 years experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Bulk product operations oversight from a safety perspective to ensure operation is ready to execute scheduled task safely.
- Update EEPGL Daily Bulk Report using supply vessel daily reports.
- Track MR’s (Material Requests) for liquid and dry bulks coming for the offshore assets – ensure the requested volumes are scheduled properly to be able to fulfill the order by required dates.
- Work with Marine Team to ensure vessels are in place for load out and discharge of bulk products from the correct port as per MR requirements.
- Check with vendor mud plant operators to ensure they will have required materials and volumes requested via the MR’s for the requested load out time and date.
- Communicate in advance with Captains about loadouts planned for their vessels to ensure you have alignment on forward plan.
- Request services of 3rd party Surveyor if needed to verify quantity loaded or received.
- Send out emails with loadout details to all relevant parties/persons in advance to allow for proper planning and preparations.
- Be present at load out sites to ensure that loadouts are done smoothly and safely without any delays – monitor the progress throughout the operation. Continue to interface with the vessel and plant operator as required.
- Ensure that vessels are recording product loading and discharge information and that the information is accurate (Check against your data) .
- Report in a timely manner, to EEPGL Shift Supervisor (Logistics and Marine) all observations or problems that may cause a delay or volume from being met in time allocated for load out. Report out of issues in a timely manner to the relevant EEPGL shift supervisors is critical due to forward vessel berth and operations schedules as well as the tide windows which limitations.
- Give hourly updates to EEPGL Shift Supervisors (Logistics and Marine) with volumes loaded and or any issues being encountered.
- 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off
Detailed resumes to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline June 23rd 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY