Marketing Communications Manager
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Marketing Communications Manager will own the brand standards, tone, voice, personality and look and feel. This person will manage the use of the brand in all materials and mediums in use by the organization. The position will be the owner and caretaker of the GTT brand in all the markets and business segments in which it operates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management; or
- Post Grad Degree in Marketing, Communications preferred
- 9+ years work experience in Marketing within a telecommunication sector
- Demonstrated skills in budget development and P&L management
- Support the development of the strategy, objectives, goals and tactics supporting that brand use in the market.
- Manage all the content created, collected, and used by the company in all of its activities in the market.
- Manage all creative resources used by the organization in the support of the brand, sales and marketing activities, public relations and internal communication
- Responsible for the development of all customer communication
- Manage the communications agencies being used by the company, both PR and creative
- Own the concept, design, construction and implementation of all internal and external campaigns and promotional activity and will manage the creative resources to develop same
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Marketing Communications Manager” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY