HSE & Training Development Coordinator
We are looking for a candidate to lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events, and educational programs along with improving the health and safety of the organization.
- Diploma in Social Sciences or 2-3 years experience in similar field.
- Good Communication skills & Personal attributes.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).,
- Knowledge of policies and procedures relating to HR & HSE.
- OSHA / NEBOSH certification will be an asset.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, Health & Safety, customer support, and more.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from employees during each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
Send CV to: email@example.com
or apply online: https://forms.gle/KKcmRBZQCp8PjfKw9
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY