Electrician - Industrial
Job LocationIndustrial Fabrications Inc
Electricians design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and repair electrical networks, systems, circuits, equipment, components, appliances and facilities for industrial, commercial, auto and domestic purposes, and service and repair equipment.
Certificate in Project Management, Certificate in Industrial Electrical Installation 1 and 2 or 5 years experience
1. Examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
2. Measuring and laying out installation reference points
3. Selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
4. Using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
5. Repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
6. Positioning and installing electrical switchboards
7. Connecting electrical systems to power supply
8. Testing continuity of circuit
9. Installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts and other equipment
Any other roles and responsibilties that may apply.
Attractrive renumeration available
Application can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or post to Lot 1 Good Hope, East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY