Job LocationMCG Investment Inc.
The Company/Corporate Lawyer is responsible for providing legal aid for various companies within the Giftland Group.
- Must possess a Law Degree in Business / Corporate Law.
- Must be admitted to the bar.
Experience is not essential, but would be an asset.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Act as company secretary for various companies within the Giftland Group.
- Prepare and file minutes of BOD meetings, effect board resolutions and process appointment of Directors.
- Renewal of business registrations and filing of annual returns.
- Prepare and review various legal and service contracts with contractors, employees etc.
- Review and renewal of least agreements with the mall concession holders.
- Renew various operating and license permits with regulatory authorities such as GEA, GRA, and Guyana Fire Service etc.
- Preparation of arrears letters and file legal proceedings to recover doubtful debts.
- Represent the company in any legal proceedings and file proceedings on behalf of the company.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of Guyana.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application to:
The Human Resources Manager:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY