Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
Working under the immediate supervision of the Finance department our company is looking for a Cashier to manage transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments, issuing receipts and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
- At least five subjects CXC (CSEC), including Mathematics and English.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Should be computer literate.
- Should be able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- To account for all daily intake as part of closing off procedure.
- To prepare deposit slips for transfer of daily intake to financial institution.
- Renumeration is very competitive and commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Entitlement to company medical scheme.
- Other fringe benefits.
MAIL HARDCOPY OF CV AND APPLICATION TO;
The Finance Manager
Toolsie Persaud Limited
10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY