Business Development Officer
develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits, identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
- Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data.
- Ability to effectively research new markets.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent client management skills
- Sales oriented.
Qualifications/ Experience :
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management or Marketing plus 3+ years of sales experience.
- B2B sales experience would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written and communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle .
- Developing the industrial and janitorial range of Products.
- Servicing existing customers and growing customer base.
- Meet and exceed customers satisfaction and expectations.
- Maintain accounts receivable within approved credit limit and terms.
- Timely submission of visitation reports and market information.
- Product testing and demonstrations.
- Consistency achieve the company targets.
- Proactive planning and follow up.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY