Maintenance Technician (Plumbing and General Services)
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
M & D Investments is a company working aimed at providing products and services in the private sector, particularly in the oil and gas and construction industries.
The successful candidate will be stationed at our Georgetown Office under the supervision of the Operations Manager. Working hours are generally Monday to Friday, 8:00hrs to 17:00hrs and on Saturday upto 13:00hrs. There may be occurences of weekend work.
- At minimum a Certificate of Plumbing Installations from Technical Instittue
- Candidates of
- Holder of a valid drivers’ licenses – car/van/light lorry
- Over 3 years' experience in water system treatment/troubleshooting/maintenance
Prior Technical Training in Water Purification Systems Maintenance will be favoured.
- Responsible for conducting line sanitization, checks and maintenance to residential water treatment plants (Sedimentary, UV)
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases
- Ensuring projects are completed within time and budget
- Providing logistical support and oversight for other maintenance activities when called upon
- Attend meetings with workers, management and clients
- Creation of engineering estimates, bills of quantities, quotations, material lists
- Evaluating field workers
- Preparing of job completion reports
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Provide support to other office staff
- Remuneration conmensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Bonuses are paid on maintained optimal performance on projects.
- Working in the fast paced construction and oil and gas sectors.
To apply, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Applications close on July 20, 2022.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY