Security Sergeant Driver
Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Sound Primary Education
Valid Driver's Licence for Car and Van
Five years driving experience
Must be successful at Driver Assessment test done by Vehicle Workshop - Banks DIH
- Using Initiative
- Report any defect of vehicle to the Cheif Security Officer.
- Ensure the servicing schedule of vehicle is adhered to in conjunction with the Vehicle Workshop Superintendent.
- Transport Cash Collection Crew to various locations to uplift cash.
- Promptly report any accident which vehicle is involved in along with submission of statements.
- Transport available Security Personnel at night to check on locations.
- Assist in security related duties as instructed by the Security Manager.
- Responsible for the proper care and cleanliness of the vehicle
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s).
- Annual Bonus and Voucher
- Laundry Allowance
- Monthly Snack
- Daily Meal Allowance
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY